At The Turkish American Business Network our mission is simple: we empower each other through desirable friendships that produce quality business from a variety of meaningful and productive events.
The Turkish American Business Network’s vision is to our help members increase their business through a structured, positive and professional interactive referral program that enables all to develop long-term, meaningful relationships with quality business leaders and professionals. To accomplish this goal TABNET organizes events, meetings, panels and seminars where Turkish American business community comes together with other business communities that exist in the American mosaic. We have been holding these events since February 2017. In addition to bringing business owners and professionals together at these events; we have hosted special speakers who promoted encouragement through the sharing of their ideas, successes, and challenges and experience.
Our Intention is to ease the requirements for participating in a business referral group to improve the possibilities for everyone’s success. We will enhance each other’s businesses through:
We will cross-promote each other’s businesses.
We will keep in regular contact with each other.
We will learn about each other’s businesses, and reveal our own.
We will stay committed to our community and its business environment.
OUR CORE VALUES
Turkish American Business Network membership is a privilege and brings with it the responsibility to understand and commit to the following membership undertakings. Our members declare to accept these values and principles in its entirety.
Honesty - Be truthful, accurate, and straightforward. Be candid and non-deceptive in communication and conduct.
Reliability - Make only realistic commitments and follow through on the commitments you make. Be prompt and responsive in all business dealings.
Integrity - Maintain consistency between your beliefs and your behavior. Have the courage to contend boldly for that which is right and reject firmly that which is wrong.
Fairness - Endeavor to be reasonable, open-minded, impartial, even-handed, and non-discriminatory in all of your dealings.
Maintain, without deviation, an attitude of sincerity, tolerance, consideration, and assistance toward others, regardless of their position or title.
Accountability - Accept responsibility for your own actions or inactions. Take prompt, constructive steps to correct mistakes or imperfections in your business relationships.
Empathy - Respect the dignity, rights, safety, and personal property of others. Be open to the ideas and the opinions of others. Exercise patience and remain positive under all circumstances. Pursuit of
Excellence - Consistently apply diligence, perseverance, attention to detail to ensure high quality business relationships. Never accept complacency or indifference. Remain flexible and open to possibilities.
Citizenship - Comply with all governmental laws, rules, and regulations. Show consideration for the safety and the welfare of everyone. Be aware of the impact we have on the natural environment by consistently evaluating and improving our efforts to live in harmony with the environment. Cultivate business relationships that actively encourage us to be the best of who we are and continuously strive to make a difference in our communities and the world.
OUR CODE OF CONDUCT
The code of conduct shall, without limitation, require members to:
1. Conduct business and professional activities in a reputable manner to reflect honorably upon the business community.
2. Respect the reputation, profile and status of the TABP, and represent it accordingly.
3. Understand support and promote the Vision and Mission of the TABP and cooperate with fellow members in the application of this Code of Conduct.
4. Whenever reasonably possible, participate in the functions and activities of the Platform, and promote the enhancement of business growth within the community.
5. Observe the highest standards of ethics in business relationships, based on the members’ own knowledge and expertise.
6. Refrain from engaging in any practices prohibited by law or seeking unfair advantage over fellow members.
7. Refrain from publicly disparaging the business practices of fellow members and refrain from condoning or engaging in misrepresentation or unethical practices.
8. Avoid conflicts of interest. Circumvent any relationship or activity that might impair, or even appear to impair, your ability to make objective and fair decisions in your business dealings.
9. Conduct business in a fair and ethical manner, respecting the dignity and rights of others regardless of race, ethnicity, color, creed, religion, gender, height/weight or sexual orientation.